Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Aliya

We are so ready for you to be apart of this family.
You are already so loved. We talk about whom you will
look like and whose eyes you'll have. I have enjoyed this
pregnancy savoring it knowing you are to be our baby.
I have made time to watch my belly and soak it all in the
wonders of this tiny you growing inside me.You began in my
belly full of life and energy, even from very early on.
We look forward to meeting you!
Safe journey My Sweet Aliya 
Love always Your Mommy.

1 comment:

Lindsay Renee' said...

i love the pictures, so precious. and i love what you've said about this one being the last baby in your final chapter post. very similar to what i felt like being pregnant with lexi. you must know exactly how i feel. and let me say, it's nice to have someone else understand the same feelings about the last pregnancy. good luck with the littlest's arrival.