Sunday, July 25, 2010

Final Chapter!

As I near the end of my pregnancy adventures, I can't help but feel a little sadden at the thought that never again will I create a life or feel a baby move in my belly. I will never have the thought, "could I be pregnant" or the rush you feel when you see the little blue line. Never again the anticipation of any day now a new little person will join our family. I am excited to know once I am in those skinny jeans of mine... I am there to stay. I will never endure the, "this hast to be the closest you get to death without dying" month of pregnancy again. I will get to stay married to the man I love...cause heaven knows another baby might just do him in. I have loved being pregnant. My Heavenly Father has been  so; so good to me and seeing my family almost complete does have a since of peace and satisfaction. 2 boys and  2 girls I couldn't have planned it better if I DID have a say. We are very blessed and are so excited to hopefully soon be welcoming this little bundle of  into our home.

1 comment:

Andrea and Blake said...

so excited for you guys! been thinking about you a bunch, if you need anything please let me know!
love ya