Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mini Update

Weston is loving Kindergarten! He is extremely bright
and loves learning. I had my doubts about sending him to
school. I wanted to keep him home, but respected
 his wishesto give it a try. I couldn't have been happier
 with histeacher... none the less than Sam Johnson from
Red Mountain.She is amazing with the kids and it really
puts me at easeknowing he is spending his day with her.
He is a big help around the house and enjoys helping
prepare meals.He is great with a knife and it won't be
 long before he isasking for his own knife and cutting
board set. ha ha
Brody is my super helper. He is amazing with his sisters.
He is a born nurturer. He has is boy moments, but
Reis knows if she needs help or needs something to
ask Poe... he is always willing to give a hand. He
has a degree in Baby 101.. apparently because he is
always happy to inform me when I am not doing it right or
 fast enough. What would Miss Aliya do without him!
Reis who is fully potty trained. Yep 2 weeks after the
Aliya came she decided out with the diapers and in
with Spiderman. She likes to wear Brody's Super Hero
Undies...even though they are way big on her. She is
only 21 lbs and 2T boy undies swallow her. She
is a little less patient with the baby. But she will
happily let you know, "that is my baby sister and you
can't have her... I loves her"
We call this sweet girl Aggi-Boo. (I know where do I
come up with these nick names...who knows.)  But Reis can't
 say Aggi-Boo,she says Abbi-Goo and so if you ask her
what her sister's name is she says Abbi-Goo...
man the looks some people give me. She likes to be where
we are. She smiles more than any baby I have ever known.
We adore our Aggi-Boo!!!

No comments: